Monday, April 27, 2009

R. I. P. van Winkle

Michael works graveyard shifts right now. Doing that really takes a toll on him; even if he gets enough sleep during the day he's still tired most of the time. So he's getting good at falling asleep anywhere, during anything.

I came into the living room one day, and this movie was blaring on TV while Michael was dead asleep on the couch. Take a look at the video I took and see if you can tell why I thought this was particularly amazing for Michael.

4 comments:

Barney Family said...

Is he a super big HEAT fan? It does seem like a hard movie to sleep through, but I believe I've done it myself once or twice--Doug would watch that movie once a week if he could!

Jacque said...

lol that is so hilarious

Hugs from mom said...

lol. Believe it or not I fell asleep during that movie too! Back in college Ryan and I were watching it with his brother and my now sister in law. Both of us girls fell asleep. The boys were apalled.

Poor Michael.

You have to see my blog post with Austin asleep on the couch, looks familiar.

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Hee hee...that's awesome!