Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary

5 years, today!


We are, like, pros now. Pros at being married. I'm sure.

Tonight we're going to dinner at La Caille, which is where we had our wedding reception. We've never gone there as restaurant diners, before or after the wedding. It's expensive, so we've been saving the visit for a special occasion. I think five years is a good one. Last year for our fourth anniversary, we both worked (me until 9:00pm), and had pizza. So we're probably entitled to up the romance factor this year a bit more. I've been excited about this for weeks!


What are some other good ideas for anniversary days?

4 comments:

CK Rock said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your dinner and let us know how it was.

Kirsten said...

congrats! i will never get over how young you look in your wedding photos. color me mine is fun.

Megan said...

Congrats! I agree with Kirsten - Color Me Mine is a fun way to spoil yourselves (a bit pricey) but make something you can keep/remember forever! Enjoy it all doing whatever you want, you two deserve it!

JAG said...

Just out of curiosity.... was the food worth the price?