Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I recently thought up an interesting phrase:
"It's so cute it'll melt your face right off"

Since then I've been describing extreme cuteness as "face-meltingly cute."

So watch out, cuz I have some face-melters here. Let's start with a couple of photos.

My youngest nephew on the hunt for eggs. I have a theory that the pacifier helps in a divining-rod sort of way. It must be, because he didn't take it out for the hunt. I love that his little socks are peeking out from the bottom. And you all know how I love to cut parent's bodies off.

Another nephew hard at work. I love the serious expression. This is serious business. Oh, wait, no it's not, it's an easter-egg hunt.

Post-Easter-Dinner Puppet Show!! This is where the cuteness level really ran off the charts, we couldn't even track it anymore after this. My niece wrote an entire brilliant script for this, and she and her brother performed it all. The best part was when they used a plastic golf club as a prop in the performance, and their toddler younger brother came up and pulled it out of their hands. Unperturbed, they pulled out their back-up golf club they had prepared for just such a contingency, and continued right on. Way to prepare!

Here's a couple of clips. In the first clip, one of the puppets says, "Oh my gosh! I slept in! It's 9:30!" After that you can hear me mumbling to my sister, asking if it was bad that I did that everyday. (ok, not anymore, but I used to).



So cute. Here's the one with the golf club. You can hear us all start laughing after they pull out the second club:

1 comment:

Hugs from mom said...

Thanks for sharing those Bre. That video of the golf club is so funny. I might steal it for my blog.