Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Positivity

I'm adding a new post because that complainy-post below has to move down. Too negative!


So much better! This is my lovely friend Amy, and her cute little girl Jill. I saw her on my way down to California last week. Jill was a hoot, sitting next to me and giving me goofy smiles every time I looked at her. Charming AND cute, plus the red hair. I don't know how I survived. Definitely a qualifier for the face-melter category (see my Easter post for explanation).

Everybody needs one of these in their life (either a lovely friend or a goofy redhead, you get to pick).

3 comments:

Kat Dahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat Dahl said...

Can I be BOTH for you?...the lovely friend AND goofy redhead?

amy jo said...

yay I made your blog (I love your blog by the way)