Thursday, December 15, 2011

Misc December 2011

*Written 10/26/12

Here are some photos from December 2011 of random things going on around the Meservy house.

Our cat, Abba, is obsessed with the Christmas tree and stares at it for hours at a time.  It is hilarious and kind of disturbing.



Daddy and Jane were snuggling and watching some videos on the computer, and it was so cute I had to get a photo:


Jane having some fun with stickers:


On her nose!
I walked into the kitchen to find this scene one day:


I made a hat!
This is our Christmas tree.  I had the energy to get a REAL Christmas tree this year and boy, does it smell good!  Jane is really good about not going after the ornaments, but even if she did, we just put all the soft cloth ornaments at the bottom.  Thank you, Nikki, for making those for us!!!



Of course, Rocky joined our household in December.  I thought he was a girl until I took him to get fixed and they came out and said, "Congratulations, it's already fixed, and it's a boy!"  Everyone in the waiting room laughed.  



The cats LOVE to stare out of the front room window, and Jane joined Rocky one day.  She was showing him things, saying, "Look, kitty!" and pointing.  I think they were looking at birds.



Soft pets.
My friend Farris was over one day and snapped this photo of me and Jane with my camera.  I love it.


Rocky is about six months old, I'm guessing, and he loves to chase Abba around the house playing with her, aka annoying her.  Occasionally they team up for moments of truce and I had to get a photo as evidence:


Jane loves to watch videos and songs on my iPod:


And play on the bed with mommy:


There is a picture of me on me bed when I was around Jane's age, surrounded by books and dead asleep.  When I saw her in the chair like this surrounded by her book pile (and a kitty) I had to get a photo:


And I walked into Jane's room one day to find that Rocky had discovered a new napping area!  Nice and soft!  By the way, I've kicked him off of the changing table enough times now that he doesn't try to sleep there anymore.  Silly kitty.


1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Great Pics! Thanks for sharing.