Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Two Weeks Old

We made it to two weeks! We saw the doctor this morning, and Jane now weighs 7 lbs 12 oz! So apparently she's doing really well and is very healthy. The doctor even told me that I could let her sleep longer than 4 hours (if she goes that long - I don't have to wake her up) because her weight and feeding are good. Yay! Sign me up for that. At night, preferably.



Last night she fell asleep with her hand in her mouth:



And then Michael decided he was too good for the bassinet and decided to fall asleep with the baby right in bed. Luckily someone came along and saved her from death by snuggle.



And here's a couple of other pictures from this last week that I like:



7 comments:

Jacque said...

So sweet! What a good baby gettin' so healthy! I hope she starts sleeping more for you.

Nikki Jenson said...

Adorable! Just love newborns!

amy jo said...

So sweet! I can't believe it has been 2 weeks already!

Ross and Kathy said...

Are you sure you're not spoiling her? It looks like maybe you're spoiling her! You'd better not be spoiling her.

Brooke S. said...

That picture of you and Jane is my favorite. So dear.

Tara said...

Awww! I already miss my little guy being so little :) Jane is so stinkin' cute!!

Kat Dahl said...

It's so cool... when I see a picture of her next to you, I can see the resemblance. When I see a picture of her with Michael, I can see the resemblance. That's so awesome that she's a perfect mix of the two of you. I still don't really see the resemblance of Canon to either of us...although I do think he looks more like a Dahl than a Brown. Others have told me that he looks more like Mark...but I can see both of you in Jane. She's so beautiful!!