Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hair cut

Do I look like I had a baby a week ago?

I was expecting to still look a little pregnant afterward, but I guess all that throwing up has some advantages...
What would you rather put up with? Morning sickness for 9 months or looking 6 months pregnant right after?
I would go with the 6 month pregnant thing, too.

I got a hair cut today, which was a nice break. We tried to take some pictures with the baby but she thought it would be funny to make a stinker face in all of them. This is the best one we got:

Still pretty cute, though!

8 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh my goodness Breanne! That picture is soooo precious! You both look beeeeeauuutiful!

amy jo said...

Looking good! Love the hair cut.

Hugs from mom said...

I don't think that's a stinker face. She always looks so beautiful. I love your haircut. I always think it's nice to get a haircut after you have a baby. It makes you feel fresh and new after 9 months of feeling crappy.

Lookin' good Bre!

Nikki Jenson said...

Does anyone know theres a beautician in the family! Hello! (Btw - lookin' good!)

Nephi Johnson said...

you look amazing! and your hair cut looks so good on you. you look like a hip cool mom!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

So cute! And I love the haircut! You look so good!!

Brooke S. said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love your baby's dark hair!

Barney Family said...

Beautiful haircut! Beautiful baby! Isn't life good?!