Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving Michael and I went to my sister's house in Spanish Fork. She has this new beautiful house and this new beautiful kitchen, with TWO ovens. Two. I'm told it's called a "double oven," but whatever, there's two ovens in there.

I took one look at those babies and said, "We're so coming here for Thanksgiving." And it all sort of fell into place. Each family coming made something, and it was all delicious! (I brought pumpkin pie - one normal and one dairy-free! so proud).

One of my sisters had planned after-dinner games, which were so fun. My favorite game was one where she read accomplishments that someone in the family had done over the past year, and we all had to guess who had done it. It was a really cool way to get caught up on the amazing things people have done this year.


By the way, thanks to everyone who commented on my last post or has sent me an encouraging email lately (in regards to this). I made a book of remembrance because I didn't know what to do with the ultrasound picture, and I put all of the sweet things you said in there. Thanks for being there for us.

No comments: