Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another Update

I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow (Monday) morning. They don't know yet if they will take out both stones or just the one that's stuck close to my bladder. My urologist will x-ray me before the surgery and make the decision then.
I've managed to stay out of the ER so far this weekend. It's not painful to take a deep breath anymore, so I think my lungs are doing better. Also we found an anti-nausea patch that Doug used after his surgeries, and it has been working really well with me. Not being so nauseated or throwing up often, I've been able to keep more water down, so that is helping with my dehydration.
They will probably release me from the hospital as early as Monday afternoon. Michael has a final project due tomorrow, so he won't come to the hospital with me. My mom is taking work off to take me there and drive me home afterward, so if anyone is wondering how the procedure went, you can give her a call.

No comments: