Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our blob



I have a blob! And hopefully that blob will turn into a baby. It's still a bit early to tell people, but mostly family read this blog, and I will probably just end up telling people whether it works out or not. Anyway, this was taken yesterday, and I like to think that my baby is lifting up a little flapper to wave and say, "Hi, Mommy!"

The baby is the little white bean-area inside the dark black area. When the doctor showed it to me, there was a little area inside of the white bean that went black-white, black-white, black-white, black-white! So cool!

I'm due the first week of June next year if everything works out.

5 comments:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I'm SOOOOO excited for you both! I just put Kathryn to bed so I can't jump up and down screaming like I want to! Congrats, Bre! I was the same, told everyone right away; but the way I figured it is, if something went wrong, I need the support of my family and friends...I can't go through hard things alone, plus I just can't keep my big mouth shut. So I can relate; it's nice to have support of people behind you no matter how things turn out. Woo hoo!!!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Not to say that you have a big mouth, Bre...geez, sometimes I read what I write and realize later that it could be taken wrong.

Nephi Johnson said...

OMG!!! i'm SO excited for you! if it all works out, you will make a great mom!

Jacque said...

That's so cool, Breanne!

Barney Family said...

WOW. Your first picture!! So neat. Now go get some rest.