Saturday, October 18, 2008

Week 7... again.

Thursday marked week 7 for me, for a second time.

Last week I thought I was week 7. But when I went to the doctor on Monday, he measured the baby to get the exact due date (and alternatively, exactly how far along I was). He said, "Oh. Well we thought you were 7 weeks and 4 days along. But it actually looks like you're 6 weeks and 4 days along..."

As per the rule, he measured twice (but didn't even cut once, thank goodness), and it was confirmed: 6 weeks 4 days. So I get to re-live week 7. Hurrah.

My thoughts so far: week 7 sucks.

2 comments:

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Feeling sick, huh? Here's what worked for me(or at least didn't make me more sick): sweet tarts, lemon heads, orange rinds in a ziploc bag at my desk to sniff(sounds weird, but it was heavenly to me), peppermints, that kind of stuff. Hope you're doing good! I've been wanting to come visit for a while and see you; I'll call you soon!

Adam said...

Week 7, Part II; "This time, it's personal"...


dun dun dun!!!1!