Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A fair is a veritable smorgasbord orgasbord orgasbord

I hope you all know what that title is from.

Michael and I went to the fair this weekend!



My favorite thing about the fair? Funnel cake. It's the best.

We also saw this fabulous sculpture made entirely out of butter:



And we rode the ferris wheel!




Sometimes it's fun to just pretend you're young and silly and like the fair is probably the biggest thing you will do all year. All in all, I think we were only there for a couple of hours. But it was really fun, and reminded me of being little and going to fairs in California.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I just spent 5 minutes looking up "smorgasbord" on dictionary.com It was fascinating. Bread and butter and table, a buffet of foods. I was just seeing if you spelled it right (which I assumed you did), but now I'm glad I checked it out! I love the audio files! =)