Friday, November 4, 2011

Happy Halloween

We had a party on Halloween with some of our friends and lots and lots of sweet treats!

I made Jack-o-lantern apple pies

After fixing the oven, baking brownies and two apple pies, and hours cleaning the house, I realized that I had no idea what I was going to wear. Breanne the mildly-convincing gypsy was born.  But doesn't Jane look sweet!?  We trick-or-treated at a couple of houses and then came home to greet our party guests.


This is my 80's pop-queen friend Hannah and her Handsome Little Devil.


Our friends Mark and Kat and their son Cannon the fireman!


Below is the trick-or-treating party that left the house for about half an hour or so to scour the neighborhood for obliging homes.  I think Jane brought home a total of 10 pieces of candy - what the heck!  We just had to fill out a neighborhood survey for the city and I should have written in "too many Scroogey Halloween holdouts."  Just kidding - it sounds like everyone still had fun!


This is my co-worker, Ann-Marie, dressed as a scarecrow!  I like the raffia bows in her hair.


Aaaaaand the grand finale, my brother:


Awesome!

4 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

I always knew that Adam was a stinker. Jane is adorable, as usual. It looks like it was a great Halloween Party. Was Michael dressed as Wile E. Coyote?

Breanne said...

DAD, Michael is the big bad wolf

Ross and Kathy said...

I'm sticking with Wile E. Coyote; Michael doesn't look wolfish to me - his face is way too friendly.

MBC said...

Love the pies and Jane's costume (and Ann-Marie!).