Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Misc November 2011

*Written 10/26/12

I'm still trying to catch up on my blogging for the last year.
So here are a few photos that I took that month:

Here is Jane reading in my bed.  She has always loved books and is getting much better at holding them and turning the pages.  I thought she looked pretty cute so I had to snap a few pictures.




Also I got a haircut and we took some pictures to commemorate.


This is Michael sleeping on the couch with Abba, our cat, sleeping above him in similar positions, which I find hilarious.  Michael started a swing shift schedule in October which means he gets to be awake during part of the day, but he's still pretty sleepy.  Also, our schedules are such that we don't have any day of the week entirely together, and it's been pretty hard on us.  We're looking forward to Thanksgiving so that we can have a whole day together (or two!).



No comments: