Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/15/11 - Leaf Cleanup

*Posted 8 July, 2012*

In mid-November we decided to try to bag up some of the leaves on the front lawn, and Daddy took Jane outside to help him. Jane was pretty adorable trying to help and playing in the leaves. I have some pictures and video that I mostly took from the warmth of the front room window.





Just before jumping in.

And just after

Here is the video that I took of Jane "helping" Daddy. I put some music with it since you can't hear anything. It's pretty adorable.

4 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

Now that just made an all ready great day way better. Thanks for that. One a week is all we ask.

Jacque said...

That was so precious and adorable!

Hannah said...

That photo where she's just standing is to die for.

Kate Dunkin said...

Thank you for sharing your leaf cleanup story and photos with us Breanne! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful, I love doing stuff like this with my kids. It goes to show that even a chore can be fun if you want it to be. Thank you again for sharing this with us!