Monday, October 31, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood

Yesterday we put Jane's Halloween costume on her and took some pictures. I made the cape, skirt, and apron, and I'm so proud! Here's a photo-fest of my favorites:






Daddy is the big bad wolf!















This picture of Michael and Jane is honestly the best one that I got of them both.  Jane wanted Mommy to hold her, silly girl.  You can see that we gave her a cookie and that helped to smooth things over.  I know that cookies always make me feel better. =)



I played with some Instagram filters for my favorite 5 photos, what do you think?


I think this one is my favorite.




Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

D & C said...

OK. Well that's just precious! Jane seems to like running around in her cape. I really like the "darkened" picture: "Ooh! What big teeth you have, Grandma!"

Jacque said...

Such beautiful pictures! She is so cute! I can't believe you made her costume yourself! You rock. =)

Sharon said...

Breanne, you are so talented! I hope you keep that costume forever... it will be precious on Jane's little girl someday. : )

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Wow, way to go Bre! So sad we couldn't hang out with you guys. Jane is so cute and looked awesome in her costume

Ross and Kathy said...

How did I miss these great pictures? Wow!