Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Colin's First Birthday! September, 2013

*Written 7/14*

Colin's first birthday was fun!  We had a small birthday party after dinner and Jane helped him open presents.  It was simple but Colin had a blast!

Everyone at dinner.

Colin's first taste of birthday cupcake.

Yum!

Jane likes it, too!

Hmmm this is pretty good stuff!



The frosting situation is escalating.



Jane got Colin this bouncy cow that he loved!

She also helped him open all of his presents.











Below is an 8 minute video of our little family party, singing happy birthday, Colin eating his cupcake, and opening presents.  There are 47 seconds of Colin just eating his cupcake quietly, and I know it's boring as heck but I'm a mom and I love him and I just can't convince myself to cut it out.  He's so cute.  But feel free to skip through.

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

It will be interesting to see if he gets really excited the next time you sing Happy Birthday to him.