Monday, January 19, 2009

All about my husband...

I saw this on a friend's blog. I couldn't resist the temptation to do it myself. Sorry.

1. Where did you meet your husband?
At the lunch tables in high school. He sat down next to me and put his head on the table, and I started scratching his back. That's how we met.


2. How long did you date before you got married?
We dated for four months, then we were engaged for five.


3. How long have you been married?
Since May 2004. Our 5th anniversary is coming up.


4. What does he do to surprise you?
He does nice things for me around the house. I'll come home and he'll have cleaned up the whole living room or done all of the dishes.


5. What is your favorite physical feature of his?
His hands. They are strong and handsome and gentle and perfect. Well, he has a crooked pinky, so not perfectly perfect. I also love his forehead. I hope all of my kids get his handsome forehead.


6.What is your favorite quality?
He really listens when I talk about my concerns, and he really tries to help me with them. He loves me very much.


7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Stink or stinky. We think it's funny. We don't say it around other people.


8. What is his favorite food?
Cafe Rio.


9. What is his favorite sport?
Soccer.


10. When and where did you first kiss?
July 11, 2001. On a hill in Draper. Afterwards, he apologized for kissing like a fish. He didn't, by the way. I had a guy kiss me like a fish once, and I had to break it off later that night.


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We like to see movies. We also like carpooling.


12. Do you have children?
No.


13. Does he have any hidden talents?
In high school at lunch one day I saw him rip an apple in half with his bare hands. I thought it was hot.


14. How old is he?
26


15. Who said I love you first?
Michael. Because it was the first thing he ever said to me, that day when I scratched his back at the lunch tables. He lifted his head off the table, looked at me and said, "I love you." Then he put his head back down.


16. What is his favorite music?
The short answer is alternative rock. The latest favorite is Coldplay.


17. What do you admire most about him?
His ability to work hard for long periods of time, or over long stretches of time. He can get so much done, I think it's amazing. He is also very kind.


18. What is his favorite color?
In high school it was yellow. Now he says it's blue.


19. Will he read this?
Eventually.


20. People I tag.
Anyone.

2 comments:

Kat Dahl said...

I can't help but grin at the fact that I the friend you mentioned at the beginning of this entry!...that is...unless you somehow have another friend who did the EXACT same survey and you didn't even notice that I did it too. Somehow, I find that to be a bit unlikely! :)

Hugs from mom said...

That was so sweet! I love that his first words to you were "I love you." It was totally meant to be.