Friday, August 16, 2013

Zoo trip August 2013

*Written 6/14*

So this is the zoo trip where Jane went with her cousin Evelyn, and this polar bear played with them (with glass separating them) for like 20 minutes.  So I have a MILLION pictures of the polar bear, and I'm only putting about half of them on this blog post.  But I'll put those at the end.  I also have a lot of video of it and that will be before all the pictures.  First I'll put all the non-polar bear zoo pictures.  Jane and Evelyn had a blast together and it was fun to see all of the animals.

Sea Lions?


Brown bear sleeping



Following a peacock




Colin was a trooper!

Spying on the meerkat



Here's the video of the polar bear.



And some of my favorite pictures:

















Pretty amazing!

1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Very nice photos. Thank You.