Friday, December 13, 2013

Jane's Preschool Program, December 2013

Jane's preschool put together a little program of Christmas music for the parents.  I took a video clip of a few of the songs, including a long clip of a really cute snowman medley.  I thought that it would be only interesting to me and a few grandparents and I would put it on the blog purely for them, but I just watched all 7 minutes of it and I have to say, it is probably the cutest thing you will see all day if you want to give it a try.



Colin enjoyed the program, too!




After the kids sang, they had Santa come to the preschool and each of the kids got a chance to tell him what they wanted.  I thought this was awesome because it saved me a trip to the mall, and Jane thought it was awesome because she got to meet Santa!  Although she was a little bit nervous, she did great. :)




When he asks her what she wants for Christmas, she says, "Hello Kitty talks and sings!" She had been telling me for a couple of weeks that she wanted a Hello Kitty that talks and sings. We had a talk closer to Christmas about how there aren't really any talking, singing Hello Kitty dolls, but there are lots of snuggly Hello Kitty dolls. Jane said she would be fine if Santa brought her one of those. :)

It was a great day!

2 comments:

D & C said...

Laughing histerically at the video. What fun.

Ross and Kathy said...

Somehow I missed seeing this, but it's OK 'cause it's great anytime. Thank You for sharing, even a couple of months late.