Sunday, August 28, 2011

June family trip to Heber

My family had a vacation back in June and I should probably mention it now that it's the end of August.  We all got together at a cabin in Heber and it was a lot of fun.  I didn't take a lot of pictures, except for one day when my sister had all sorts of water games planned.  Here's a recap:

First, Jane in all her cuteness. Oh, the ruffles!

Some kind of relay.  Look at them go!

I think they were filling buckets with cups that had holes in the bottom.

And they had to hold the cups over their heads!


The classic over-under water balloon handoff.

Pop the water balloons with anything but your hands and feet.

The phrase "Kissing Cousins" comes to mind.





Jane even got a little pool time in.

While the kids tossed water balloons... farther and farther.

Where'd she get that water balloon?

Oh and we had a can-knocking-over game.

And a ring toss.

And a ball toss.

Basically just lots and lots of fun.  I didn't take any other pictures on the trip, except for this one: Jane and her cousin Ian hanging out in the kids' corner, eating lunch.  Cute little companions.


No comments: