Sunday, April 17, 2011

Random Jane stuff

I have a long, boring (but cute) video of me playing hide and go seek with Jane.  My house is messy but when they start playing cute games with you, you don't have time to pick up the morning's clothes before you grab the camera, right?


Also, I just wanted to let you know that this is my version of crack:


Soooooo good.  And sweet.  And cute.

Also, this has nothing to do with Jane, but check out the deer that I watch daily from the kitchen as I'm doing dishes.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

that video is so adorable and totally youtube worthy! Jane is so cute!

Ross and Kathy said...

Pretty darn cute!

Hugs from mom said...

That girl is really good at hide and seek. So cute!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! I just about died with laughter when she closed the door on you (the first time). :P It was so cute! I'm so happy to see you so happy and blessed with an amazing little girl. :)
On a side note, I randomly remembered another food the little boy I used to watch loved... cottage cheese. They bought the large (or extra large?) curd kind and strained out the curds (we just put them in a tea strainer and rinsed it with water). He LOVED picking up those little curds and chew them. Just a thought. :)

jes said...

I am totally smitten!