Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Family Resemblance

SO MANY people love to tell me that Jane looks just like her Daddy!

To you I say: hmph.

My sister asked if I had any baby pictures of myself, and I only have a couple on my computer (there are more in my mom's photo albums... hopefully. I was the last of 6 kids, I'm lucky there are even 2 baby photos of me). Luckily I have thousands of photos of Jane (probably), so I decided to compare.

Here's the first photo of me on my blessing day:


And a couple of Jane that I think are similar:



Here's the second one of me, I think I must have been a few months old:

(Check out my rockin' hair!)

And a couple of Jane:
Am I crazy, or is it UNCANNY?!

To be fair, I tried to find a baby photo of Michael, and I only have one where Michael looks closer to a year old. And in my opinion, it doesn't look much like Jane to me:

So I leave it to you Meservys to find any other baby photos of Michael and REPRESENT! But I did go through and try to find some photos of Jane that were similar to Michael's baby photo.




But I mean, come on:


That's my face!

(p.s. - my real and honest opinion? Sometimes I think she looks like a mixture of Michael and me, but most of the time I think she has her own look. Michael and I both agree that she looks nothing like what we were expecting. She just looks like Jane to me.)

But now it's time for your opinion. Tell me what you think!

6 comments:

Nikki Jenson said...

she really is cute! Its so neat to see the kids get older and grow into their faces!

Kylen and Adrienne said...

Holy cow! She looks a ton like you did! Lucky...Kathryn's just starting to look like I did at her age, she's a total mini-me now, and I love it! I remember we talked about this before how everyone always says baby looks like her daddy. I said plenty of "hmphs" in my mind to a lot of people for about a year.

Jacque said...

she definitely looks like you, but I already thought that! I love the baby photos of you! Little BreBre! I think there are hints of Michael in there, too, though.

Ross and Kathy said...

Well, I'm sorry to have to say, Jane must have gotten the best of both of you.

Hannah said...

She is your twin! :)

jes said...

What do I think? I think I need to take more pictures of my kids. Your pictures of Jane are too cute! She is too cute! You and Micheal should make lots more cute kids.