Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday!


Today I turned 26! Janie's gift to me was falling asleep at 11:30 last night, waking up at 6:30 to eat for half and hour, and then falling asleep again until 10:30am. Good baby! Michael had some roses for me, and he watched Janie while I got to go to the store (by myself!) and get a couple of new shirts. Then he made me dinner! What an awesome birthday. Plus I had about a million phone calls from family wishing me a happy birthday, that was nice, too! Also, we finished paying all of our hospital bills from Jane's birth today. Now the repo men won't come and take her away! All in all, a great day.

7 comments:

Barney Family said...

I can't believe how much she likes to pose!!

M said...

Happy birthday! You're adorable and Jane's adorable. I'm glad you had such a good day.

Kylen and Adrienne said...

D'oh! I knew your bday was coming and told myself last week to remember to call you! Sorry I flaked, but it sounds like it was a great day! I miss you and Jane and want to see you both again soon,ok?

Ross and Kathy said...

That photo looks like a "classic" from olden days entitled "Mother and Daughter" by Michael. Glad you had a nice B-day. Looks like you're in a good place.

Bookgirl said...

Happy B-day Breanne! You and Jane are so dang cute. I am so happy for you that things are going so well. Cheers!

Hugs from mom said...

She is so good at posing for pictures. What a great shot! I'm glad you had a good birthday.

Don and Lynne said...

Wow! what a beautiful photo! Glad you're having such a Happy Birthday...sounds like a perfect day.