Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Misc January 2012

*Written 3/29/13*

Here are some things that happened in January 2012.

One day Jane got into the kitty food and had lots of fun spreading it all over the floor and swinging her legs through it:


Silly girl!

I think on this day Jane was sick, and she got all snuggled up on the couch to rest and watch some TV. It was so cute I had to take a picture.



Here is a picture of Jane giving me and the kitty a snuggle:



Here are some cute shoes I made for a friend's new baby:






Here is Jane enjoying some of one of her favorite foods - Hummus! - with Nana:







These are a few cute pictures of Jane and Rocky looking at something out the window together:



Another example of how our cat is pretty great.


Finally, here are a few photos of Jane and I snuggling in bed on her birthday.  Jane loves to use my ipod to take pictures.



1 comment:

Ross and Kathy said...

Now those are great pics. You've wet our appetite, we want more.