Thursday, February 2, 2012

Get your "awww"s ready

I got this email last night from Michael after he put Jane to bed. The last few days I've been singing her a "kitty" song at night, and now she asks for us to sing it to her nightly.


(Jane is in her crib and snuggling her bunny and blankets ready for sleep)
Jane - Kitty?
Me - No more Kitty. Time for bed. Kiss goodnight?
(Jane rolls over giggling. Kiss request is denied.)
Me - Goodnight. Love you, Jane.
(Start to walk out. When I reach the doorway.)
Jane - Daddy?
Me - Yes, sweetie?
(I walk back over to the crib)
(Jane has lips puckered, we give each other goodnight kisses.)
Me- Goodnight, Jane.
Jane - Goodnight, Daddy.

AHHHHHHHH. Cutest thing ever!

6 comments:

Adam said...

Awwww

Ross and Kathy said...

Pretty Sweet!

Hugs from mom said...

Just makes my heart want to melt.

Jacque said...

Awwww I should go back in more often!! I'm glad Michael did, soooo cute!

D & C said...

So adorable.

CK Rock said...

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur.....