Friday, September 23, 2011

Jedi Jane

Jane is going to a Star Wars birthday party today, and this is the outfit she's going to wear.  What?  Didn't all Jedi wear colorful striped pants?  Maybe we will try to find her black pants before we go.  Anyway, I made this outfit, which I am really proud of =).  The cape took me a few hours (and we will re-use the pattern in red for Halloween), and the shirt... basically it's sewn like a pillowcase with holes cut in for a head and arms.  It took me all of five minutes.  But hey - the Jedi are all about humility, right?  Well... maybe not that Anakin.

3 comments:

Ross and Kathy said...

I think Mommy is having way too much fun with little Jane.

Erika said...

Wow! I am totally impressed!

Blogger said...

That is, without a doubt, the cutest thing I've ever seen--and I'm not a Star Wars fan.