Sunday, August 8, 2010

Help!

Michael needs to do a survey for his sociology class. Would you mind answering these questions for him? He needs 30 people to fill it out, so grab your kids and spouse or anyone who happens to be standing near you. I know this doesn't seem like a "guy" kind of quiz, but if you are a guy we'd still appreciate your responding anyway.

(I just checked and if you're viewing this in a reader, the poll below is invisible. You'll have to visit my blog to answer the survey. Also, if you can't read the questions due to width problems, I've added them in the comments below).

2 comments:

JAG said...

Hey I started to take the quiz, but then I couldn't read the questions. The bandwidth is off.

Breanne said...

Hey Jed, sorry, I can't change the width - poll daddy doesn't have any resizing options. Here are the questions:

#2: How often do you view fashion/beauty magazines or websites?

#3: How much do you agree with the following statement: I am satisfied with my body image.

#4: How much have you spent in the last month on beauty/weight management supplies, products, or services?