Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Halloween Costume


The baby went as a speed bump, and I guess you could call me the road.

I worked at the library and I don't think I looked quite pregnant enough because most of the patrons that came up to me saw the sign and then looked confused and then just got right to their questions. I'm sure the mental debate went something like, "Bump? Is she pregnant? Or is she just making fun of being fat? I better not ask, just ask your question."

But my co-workers thought it was funny.

7 comments:

amy jo said...

I think its funny. Very clever!

Jacque said...

That's so funny. Maybe "baby on board" would've worked better. I liked it though.

Hugs from mom said...

I think it was a cute costume. Were there a lot of people dressed up at the library? Did patrons come in dressed up? We were driving home that night from Grandma's house and there was this really creepy guy walking real slow and methodical down his driveway with a shovel in his hand. He was wearing a costume but there was something about his stealth that totally creeped me out - and I swear he looked me in the eyes. Ooooo.

Breanne said...

Yeah we did have a lot of patrons stop by in costume, especially the kids. Only about half of my co-workers dressed up, though.

Jed said...

Haha! awesome! I like it

Kylen and Adrienne said...

I think it's totally creative! Way to go!

Courtney said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! What are you having?! I actually like your Halloween costume!

Hope things are going well for you.