Thursday, May 1, 2008

It snowed last night - Welcome to May in Utah


Can you believe it? The first day of May and it's freezing outside. My tulips perked up when the sun hit them, though (they were droopy when I first looked out the window).

Well, I'm not getting the Museum job that I've been waiting to hear about for months, so that's a bummer. Now we've got to move on with other plans. I'm considering working full-time at my brother's office, but they just hired a full-time someone, so I've got to bide my time and wait for another opportunity. Working at the library is okay, but it's starting to wear on me. I don't think I could do it as a permanent career choice.

Michael started his new semester in school (Spring term), and surprise! His class got canceled the day before it was supposed to start. So he had to scramble and change his schedule so that he could get a new class at the last minute. So after this class, he has three classes left, which he'll do in the Fall and then he'll be done in December. Yay!

No comments: